Its been an awesome year for me, one of the best ever… and here’s some of the reasons why…
1. I fulfilled a life long dream to go and explore parts of Asia
2. I managed to escape a career that was dragging me down and try out more fulfilling ways of earning a living.
3. I saw even more of how incredible my fiancée is, looking after us as we travelled around different cultures.
4. I learnt to scuba dive, something I never thought I’d do.
5. I studied yoga with some truely inspiring yogis.
6. I made some amazing new friends.
7. I visited the Taj Mahal.
8. I learnt to ride a scooter.
9. I gained a teaching qualification to teach the English language and I became a teacher.
10. I am becoming a mummy!
These are just some of the memories I’m going to take with me from this incredible year. I have been so lucky to experience them along with many others.
Some of the things I’ve learnt in 2014
1. The majority of people out there in the world are good and kind. Despite what the media would lead us to believe, the world actually isn’t that scary a place. If you have good intentions you will come across good people.
2. You can do anything you want to. Its just a case of making your mind up about which direction you want to go in and then following that path.
3. Speakers of the English language are truly privileged. There are countless people in the world who would love to learn English.
4. Relaxation is key. Its impossible to control everything and much more fun to relax and see how things unfold.
5. Being pregnant is an out of this world experience, I can’t find the words to describe how awestruck I am at the power of nature. I feel humbled to have this opportunity to see life being created.
The adventures of 2015 will start tomorrow. I can’t wait!!! Xx